The folks from KitchenAid have provided me with the opportunity to offer their newest KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor (MSRP $399.99) as a great prize to one of my lucky readers, just in time for the holiday season!
The Food processor is available in stores as of November 2011 and has the following features:
- New external adjustable, stainless steel slicing disc provides ultimate versatility
- Dual shredding disc easily flips the disc from 2mm to 4mm to achieve ideal slicing thickness
- Large 13-cup (2.75L) leak-proof work bowl, plus chef’s bowl and mini bowl to efficiently
- Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube™ adjusts to 3 different sizes to accommodate foods of varying sizes, including whole potatoes and cucumbers
- 17 precise food processing options for speed-controlled slice, shred, chop & puree functions plus three maximized slice, shred and puree/chop blades and bonus dough, egg whip & Julienne blades
- 4 speed-controlled functions
- Comfort design side handle allows easy viewing while the food processor is in use
For 1 entry:
- Go to my Victoria’s Food Secrets Facebook Page and Like the page (if you haven’t already).
- Then, leave a comment on this blog post OR on the Facebook link to this post to tell us what’s the first recipe you would make with the food processor if you’re the winner!
For 1 entry:
- Post the following on Twitter:
RT to enter to win a KitchenAid 13-Cup Food Processor from Victoria’s Food Secrets @victoriachemko http://ow.ly/7ppXZ
All entries must be received by 10 AM on Wednesday, November 16th. At that time, a winner will be chosen at random from all Canadian contest participants.
Please note that shipping will be provided from KitchenAid directly to the winner, and the winner must have a Canadian shipping address.
Thanks everyone, and good luck!
UPDATE: The winner is Nancy Wu, with a Facebook page like and post. Enjoy your macaroons, and congratulations!